Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons peanuts or 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into 1/3-inch slices
- Combine honey, stir-fry sauce and pepper flakes in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables.
- Cook and stir vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add honey mixture.
- Cook and stir for about 1 minute or until vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve vegetables over steamed rice or noodles.
I absolutely loved this recipe. My kids even loved it.