Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this crunchy, clean amazing salad and your friends will eat it all day!!
- 1 lb green cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces carrots, julienne
- 4 ounces sweet red peppers, julienne
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffianade
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- prepare all vegetables and herbs.
- mix well in large bowl.
- prepare dressing with remaining ingredients.
- pour dressing over vegetables, mix well.
- serve on a bed of lettuce with sliced almonds or toasted sesame seeds.
- A nice accompaniment to grilled chicken.
I made this for a friend who recently started The Raw diet. She enjoyed it very much, as did we. I used a napa cabbage, which is a nice change from the norm. :)