- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped onions
- 29.58 ml finely chopped green peppers
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml grated fresh gingerroot
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey, garlic, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 portions and shape into patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done [170°F].
- Serve on buns.