- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey, garlic, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 portions and shape into patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done [170°F].
- Serve on buns.