- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 5 green onions
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. preheat oven to 450°F Place each fillet on a separate piece of foil.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the soy, pineapple, oil, garlic and ginger. Spoon the mixture evenly over the tilapia. Top with the green onions; salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Fold the foil over each fillet to create and packet. Crimp to seal. Bake for 15 minutes.