Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I entered a sweepstake offer on Hellmann's website and found this simple but tasty sounding recipe. Posted for ZWT 4 - Asia.
- 6 cups savoy cabbage, shredded, green cabbage can be substituted
- 1 cup radicchio, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, prefer Hellmann's also can use Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, chopped and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad or mixing bowl combine all ingredients and toss together well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled.
Great low cal/low fat coleslaw which we enjoyed with grilled chicken. The only change I made was using rice vinegar instead of the vinegar specified. Thanks for sharing!