Came from my nutritionist. When you're running really short on time, you can substitute the from-scratch sauce with your favorite Asian dressing (just check the ingredients to make sure there's no high fructose corn syrup!). You can substitute the salmon fillets for firm tofu. If you do that, make sure you marinate the tofu in the dressing for about 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Tear off four 15-inch squares of parchment paper. Arrange them evenly on baking sheets.
- 3Divide the bok choy and bell pepper evenly on the squares.
- 4Place the salmon (or tofu) on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with pepper. Top each square with scallions.
- 5In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger. Spoon the mixture over the salmon or tofu.
- 6Top with another 4 squares of parchment paper and fold the edges over several times to seal.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes. When done baking, slit the parchment paper to open and serve, being cautious of the hot steam.
- 8For Vegetarian use only the Tofu.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Salmon or Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 701.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: