Christine in Chicago's Note:
A delicious, easy, asian-influenced dressing of my own creation. It is definitely vinegar-y, so if you're not a far of such sour dressings, you'll want to add the additional oil!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First note: DH and I like salad dressings to have a strong vinegar-y bite.
- 2If you don't like them that sour, add up to the 1/2 cup optional salad oil for a milder dressing.
- 3Mix all ingredients in appropriate container.
- 4Blend well- I like to use an immersion blender, as the vinagrette breaks less, and the garlic is minced so fine as to be invisible!
- 5This is excellent over a salad of butter lettuce, scallions, and carrots.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar