Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, easy, asian-influenced dressing of my own creation. It is definitely vinegar-y, so if you're not a far of such sour dressings, you'll want to add the additional oil!
- First note: DH and I like salad dressings to have a strong vinegar-y bite.
- If you don't like them that sour, add up to the 1/2 cup optional salad oil for a milder dressing.
- Mix all ingredients in appropriate container.
- Blend well- I like to use an immersion blender, as the vinagrette breaks less, and the garlic is minced so fine as to be invisible!
- This is excellent over a salad of butter lettuce, scallions, and carrots.
The serving size was reduced to 2 servings and still produced ample dressing. Made as per ingredients to include the optional oil. I did taste the dressing before the optional oil was added and it was a little tart. Even with that addition the dressing was somewhat thin. It does have a great flavor. I did use my immersion blender to blend the dressing. Thanks for the tip and for the dressing.
LOVELY! used this as part of my start of WW, a 2 point dressing with massive flavor, thanks for posting!