Our delectable version of fried rice replaces the oil found in other recipes with flavorful chicken broth and just a touch of cooking spray, resulting in a restaurant-style dish right in your own kitchen. From Recipe.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 10" nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat for 1 minute over medium heat. Add the egg and cook until it's set. Remove the egg from the skillet.
- 2Remove the skillet from the heat and spray it with cooking spray. Add the rice and cook until it's browned, stirring often.
- 3Stir the broth, soy, garlic, ginger and carrot in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir the onions and peas in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until they're tender.
- 5Stir in the egg and heat through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Rice
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 627.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g