Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Our delectable version of fried rice replaces the oil found in other recipes with flavorful chicken broth and just a touch of cooking spray, resulting in a restaurant-style dish right in your own kitchen. From Recipe.com
- Spray a 10" nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat for 1 minute over medium heat. Add the egg and cook until it's set. Remove the egg from the skillet.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and spray it with cooking spray. Add the rice and cook until it's browned, stirring often.
- Stir the broth, soy, garlic, ginger and carrot in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the onions and peas in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until they're tender.
- Stir in the egg and heat through.