Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 1 (5 lb) pork butt, sliced in half
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sliced gingerroot
- 5 garlic cloves, mashed and minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 leaf bibb lettuce, to serve
- Add pork to a slow cooker with teriyaki sauce, sweet and sour sauce, hoisin sauce, sliced ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 6-8 hours with the lid covered, until cooked to your liking. Chop with a knife until shredded. Serve on a large platter with Bibb lettuce leaves.
Great recipe !