Recipe by Becca Bricker
This is delicious. I got the recipe off the internet.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I marinated my pork for 6 hrs. I then roasted the tenderloin for 25 minutes and it came out just pink in the middle, deliciously flavored, very tender, and perfect for us! I sliced in 1" thick slices, as that is how we like it. We really enjoyed it! I will be having this again sometime for sure! Thanks for sharing with us Mrs. Bricker! Made for My-3-Chefs Fall 2008 Linda
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork. Add pork and marinate, covered and refrigerated, 2 hours or longer.
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place on a rack over a roasting pan. Roast 25 - 30 minutes, until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees (the pork should be barely pink inside), turning pork occasionally and basting with reserve marinade. Slice 1/4" to serve.