Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was inspired to create this from reading a similar one in a Kraft magazine. If you like, feel free to add more soy sauce. Submitted on May 3rd, 2006
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced to a medium thickness
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 ounces shredded cooked pork
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- 2 to 3 minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli and carrots.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet.
- When oil is hot but not smoking, add rest of ingredients; stir until heated through.
- Drain pasta/vegetable mix; add to meat, mixing well.
- Taste, if desired add up to 1/4 cup more of soy sauce, and serve.
Shapeweaver,We really enjoyed the Pork and noodle bowl.I used Yoshida's gourmet sauce,in place of the soy sauce,because I love it.I also used sesame,rice wine vinegar.It was Delicious,no more take-out.Thanks- Rose of Sharon