Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I was inspired to create this from reading a similar one in a Kraft magazine. If you like, feel free to add more soy sauce. Submitted on May 3rd, 2006
Top Review by out of here
Shapeweaver,We really enjoyed the Pork and noodle bowl.I used Yoshida's gourmet sauce,in place of the soy sauce,because I love it.I also used sesame,rice wine vinegar.It was Delicious,no more take-out.Thanks- Rose of Sharon
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced to a medium thickness
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 ounces shredded cooked pork
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- 2 to 3 minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli and carrots.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet.
- When oil is hot but not smoking, add rest of ingredients; stir until heated through.
- Drain pasta/vegetable mix; add to meat, mixing well.
- Taste, if desired add up to 1/4 cup more of soy sauce, and serve.