8 hrs 30 mins
I have left the crushed chili flakes as optional if you like more heat then add them in ---plan ahead the pork needs to marinade for 8-24 hours, make certain to line your pan with foil for easy clean up ---this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (can use more)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons asian chili paste
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional and adjust to suit heat level)
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 2 pounds)
- 1In a bowl combine the soy sauce with sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chile paste, black pepper and garlic; whisk until well combined, then mix in green onion.
- 2Transfer the marinade to a shallow dish; add in the pork then turn to coat in the marinade.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours turning a few times during chilling.
- 4Generously grease a baking pan or small roaster pan then line the pan with foil.
- 5Transfer the pork and the marinade to the pan.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 7Roast for about 25-30 minutes.
- 8Allow to stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 860.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 27.5 g