Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The glaze for this salmon also goes well on other things, such as pork or roast. You can barbecue the salmon, or use an indoor grill pan. Adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe, 1996.
- Prepare your barbecue or hot grill pan.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and vinegar, and whisk to blend.
- Brush one side of the steaks with the glaze, then place them glaze-side-down onto the grill (or grill pan), and cook until the glaze is slightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- Brush the top side of the steaks generously with the glaze and turn salmon over, then grill until the second side is slightly charred and the salmon is just opaque in center, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and brush tops lightly with glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!