The glaze for this salmon also goes well on other things, such as pork or roast. You can barbecue the salmon, or use an indoor grill pan. Adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe, 1996.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your barbecue or hot grill pan.
- 2In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and vinegar, and whisk to blend.
- 3Brush one side of the steaks with the glaze, then place them glaze-side-down onto the grill (or grill pan), and cook until the glaze is slightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- 4Brush the top side of the steaks generously with the glaze and turn salmon over, then grill until the second side is slightly charred and the salmon is just opaque in center, about 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and brush tops lightly with glaze.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Mustard Glazed Salmon Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 569.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: