1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is a moist great tasting meatloaf. Leftovers make great sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees In a large bowl mix together the beef, pork, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, and celery.
- 2Season with 3 tbsp soy sauce, ginger, and 2 tbsp hoisin sauce.
- 3Pat mixture into a shallow 2 quart baking pan.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- 5Drain grease from pan.
- 6In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup hoisin with 2 tbsp ketchup.
- 7Spread over top of meatloaf.
- 8Continue baking for 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.9 mg
- Sodium 907.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g