Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is a moist great tasting meatloaf. Leftovers make great sandwiches.
Make and share this Asian Style Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees In a large bowl mix together the beef, pork, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, and celery.
- Season with 3 tbsp soy sauce, ginger, and 2 tbsp hoisin sauce.
- Pat mixture into a shallow 2 quart baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Drain grease from pan.
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup hoisin with 2 tbsp ketchup.
- Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Continue baking for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
Oh wow, this was really good. I always find meatloaf a bit blah. Not so with this one. It was great so moist and easy to prepare. I will definetly make it again. Thanks for posting.
Very Salty! Watch the Soy Sauce...you can put only 1 or 2 Tablespoons!