Recipe by Pinay0618
This looks to be a pretty quick and simple recipe, and something a little bit different to wake the boys up at the table on meatloaf night. A Cooking Light recipe, posted for safekeeping.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageplain rice crackers (such as ka-me)
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 lb ground lean pork
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup drained chopped canned water chestnut
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large egg whites
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place crackers in a food processor; process until finely chopped.
- Combine cracker crumbs, turkey, pork, green onions, 1/4 cup hoisin, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into 6 (5 x 2 1/2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons hoisin over top of each meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°. Let stand 5 minutes.