Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wrap with pork and veal. 7 points
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground veal
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat. Cook onion, garlic, pork and veal, stirring until meat is browned.
- Add soy and oyster sauces and reduce heat. Cook uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bean sprouts just before serving. Divide meat mixture between lettuce leaves and sprinkle with toasted seeds. Roll lettuce leaves and enjoy.