Recipe by Dancer^
I love this recipe, you can change the vegetables around to suit your tastes. ww Points 3.
Top Review by teresas
Loved the sweetness in this dish. It was perfect, there was plenty of saltiness in the stir-fry sauce for us. I did change around the veggies. Cleaned out the refrigerator. I used carrots, bok choy, yellow bell pepper, snow peas and broccoli. I also increased the red pepper flakes. Served it with recipe #408724. Yummy! Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil or 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups mushrooms (small size)
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges and separated, about 1 inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into 1/3 inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine honey, stir fry sauce and crushed red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add vegetables and toss while cooking, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add honey sauce, stir until all vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly hot, about 1 minute.
- Serve as a vegetable side dish or over steamed rice or noodles for a main dish.