1/2 Photos of Asian-Style Ground Chicken and Noodles
Taken from 125 Best Ground Meat recipe book by Ilanna Simon --- cooking time does not include cooking the pasta, ground turkey can be used in place of ground chicken, this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small green bell pepper (seded and chopped)
- 1 small red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 8 ounces vermicelli
- 1In a wok, or large skillet (wok is best), heat oil over med-high heat.
- 2Saute the green onions, ginger, garlic, cauliflower florets, green and red peppers for 1 minute.
- 3Add the ground chicken; brown; breaking up the chicken, for 5 mins, or until no longer pink.
- 4Meanwhile, in a sauce pan of boiling salted water; cook noodles for 6-7 mins, or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- 5For the sauce; in a bowl combine Tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili sauce, lime zest, lime juice and brown sugar.
- 6Pour into wok then stir until blended.
- 7Add the bok choy and stir well.
- 8Cover and cook for 2 mins, or until bok choy is tender.
- 9Add cooked noodles and stir into veggies and chicken.
- 10Add additional Tamari if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Ground Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 1517.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar