Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from The Big Book Of Easy Suppers. Serve with rice or noodles.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick (1 1/2-2 pounds)
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion, including some tender green tops
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat grill. Brush pork chops lightly with oil on both sides. Season generously with salt and pepper. Grill chops over medium heat, turning once, until lightly browned and slightly pink on the inside, about 6 minutes on each side. Brush tops with glaze and grill 1 minute longer. Turn chops, brush other side with glaze, and grill 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with green onions.
- Hoisin Glaze: In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Makes 1/2 cup.