Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Turn the remnants of a marmalade jar into a tangy, Asian-inspired glaze for meat, fish or chicken.
- 1 almost-empty jar marmalade (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated and finely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in the marmalade jar and shake until completely incorporated.
- Pour over any skillet-cooked meat right before it's done and continue to cook until the glaze is cooked and warmed through.