Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Leftovers make a great base for a summer salad! Serve over Rice
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) flank steaks
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- SCORE steak diagonally across grain at 3/4-inch intervals.
- COMBINE oil and next 7 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add steak. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- REMOVE steak from marinade, reserving marinade.
- GRILL steak, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400 to 500 degrees) about 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- BRING reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan, and boil at least 1 minute or until reduced by one-third.
- STIR together cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water until smooth. Add to marinade; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute; remove from heat. Spoon over steak.