Recipe by Vino Girl
Very simple recipe from Everyday Food June 2005. You can use leftover chicken in this, too.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) cooked chicken
- 8 crepes (4.5 ounce package)
- 2⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 6 scallions, slivered lengthwise and then cut into 3 inch lengths
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet; cook until skin is very dark and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
- When cool enough to handle, cut breast meat (with skin) from bone, and slice thinly across the grain; pull bones from legs, and shred meat and skin.
- Stack crêpes on a microwave-safe plate, and cover with a paper towel; microwave just until warm and pliable, 15 to 25 seconds.
- Divide sauce, scallions, and chicken evenly among the crepes. Roll up and eat.