1/4 Photos of Asian-Style Chicken Salad
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cos lettuce leaves (baby torn)
- 375 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and chopped)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (core removed and cut into wedges)
- 2 granny smith apples (cored and sliced or 2 cups of red and or or green seedless grapes)
- 1 yellow capsicum (or red cut into thin strips, bell pepper)
- 1On individual serving plates divide and stack the lettuce, chicken, pineapple, apple (or grapes) and capsicum (bell pepper).
- 2In a small jug whisk the soy sauce (or tamari), lemon juice, peanut butter, honey and chilli flakes.
- 3Drizzle the dressing between the 4 serves.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 643.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g