1/3 Photos of Asian-Style Chicken Nuggets
twelve-year-old chef's Note:
This recipe comes from two different cultures: Asian and American--just like me! This is a very simple recipe. I recommend deep-frying the chicken in a pot or saucepan instead of a frying pan so that it doesn't make a mess on the stove top. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost frozen chicken breast, if needed.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and ginger to create your marinade.
- 3Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and marinate them in the honey mixture.
- 4Take the chicken and cover it in cornstarch, then in the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
- 5Deep-fry the chicken nuggets.
- 6Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 304.3 mg
- Sodium 2965.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 54.9 g