This recipe comes from two different cultures: Asian and American--just like me! This is a very simple recipe. I recommend deep-frying the chicken in a pot or saucepan instead of a frying pan so that it doesn't make a mess on the stove top. Enjoy!
- Defrost frozen chicken breast, if needed.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and ginger to create your marinade.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and marinate them in the honey mixture.
- Take the chicken and cover it in cornstarch, then in the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the chicken nuggets.
- Serve hot or cold.