Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple to make and delicious!
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients together and coat chicken.
This was very good. I used some fresh ginger from the freezer instead of ground ginger. Marinated for about 6 hours and grilled. Served with Fruited Rice and an Asian Cucumber Salad and we enjoyed a very nice dinner. Thanks for sharing! Made for All Fired Up Grilling Photo Tag.
This was so good! I really like ginger so I used fresh ginger. I didn't have any orange peel also. It was still wonderful!!! I will keep this one and make it often!