1/1 Photo of Asian-Style Chicken Mandarin
The Wallaces's Note:
My father-in-law's recipe. A nice, easy weeknight meal! You may serve the chicken whole or cut-up into bite-size pieces. We've had the most success with keeping the flour coating on when the chicken is whole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry chicken pieces. Shake in plastic bag or container with flour to coat them.
- 2Heat oil and butter in a skillet; add chicken and brown each piece.
- 3Drain Mandarin oranges and set aside.
- 4Mix juice from the can with the lemon juice, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and ginger.
- 5Pour sauce over the chicken in skillet.
- 6Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- 7Add Mandarin orange pieces 5-10 minutes before chicken is done.
- 8Optional: Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Chicken Mandarin
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 420.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g