24 hrs 10 mins
Nancy G.'s Note:
If you like the "normal" chic, broc, ziti recipe but would like a tasty variation, this recipe will work nicely for you. Also great to make ahead the 3 main ingredients (cook the ziti, steam the broccoli and cook the chicken) and then combine and heat when ready to serve. The marinating takes the longest to do but once that's done, this dish comes together quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole boneless chicken breast
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons tamari or 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup romano cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Marinate bite sized pieces of chicken for an hour or more (the longer the better) in marinade of olive oil, Tamari(Soy Sauce), crushed garlic cloves & crushed black pepper, to taste.
- 2Cook Ziti as per package directions.
- 3Steam broccoli.
- 4When you're ready to begin, put chicken and marinade in a large pan (I use my wok).
- 5Add the stick of butter or margarine and cook until chicken is done.
- 6Add steamed broccoli, cooked ziti and 1 cup Romano or Parmesan.
- 7Heat through & serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1083.0
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 2133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 44.2 g