Asian Style Beef & Egg Salad
- Wash and dry the watercress, pick sprigs, discarding thicker stems.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan, and cook the steak over medium high heat for 3 minutes each side. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Make a bed of watercress on serving plates. Top with the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, snow peas and steak. Drizzle with the combined dressing ingredients.
- Heat about 5cm water in a large saucepan or deep frying pan. Bring to a simmer. Carefully crack the eggs into a cup, then slide into the water. Cook for 3 minutes, until the whites have set.
- Place an egg on top of each salad, and sprinkle with coriander. Serve immediately.