Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy and simple to make.
- 1 jar roast pork, sauce
- 10 lbs chicken wings
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- For the roast pork sauce, it is also known as cha siu sauce which you can find in your local Asian market! It is best to prepare this the night before and leave it in the fridge! First off, rinse the chicken then put into strainer to dry. (Making sure the chicken is clean.).
- in a large pot, toss in the rest of your ingredients. Yes, that includes the entire jar of cha siu sauce.
- Mix the ingredients well, then toss in all the chicken. Using clean hands, mix the sauce with the chicken very well, making sure each wing / drumstick is coated.
- Wrap the pot up and leave it in the fridge until you start your BBQ!
- When you start up your grill, mix the chicken a little then put it on the grill. Each chicken will took about 3-5 mins on each side, depending how hot the grill is.
- ENJOY! :).