Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn
- 1 cup snow peas, Coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Season the pork chops with the five-spice powder and grill seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chops and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, turning the chops to coat. Keep warm.
- In another large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the corn, snow peas and scallions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and the hot sauce. Serve alongside the chops.