Recipe by pewpew1982
This recipe comes from a magazine produced by HEB grocery stores. If you live in Texas you may be near a store. The recipe typically points at their packaged products as the ingredients, but any general version of them will work as well.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen French haricots vert (thin green beans)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce or 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce or 1⁄3 cup peanut satay sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large wok or frying pan over high head for 4 minutes so that pan becomes very hot.
- Add oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add haricots verts and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and crushed red pepper then stir-fry for another minute.
- Add whichever sauce you chose and stir-fry for 30 more seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper if necessary.