Another awesome way to eat Brussels sprouts....posted for world tour.
Make and share this Asian Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed with x cut on bottom of each (can use frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Steam/cook the sprouts for about 7-10 minutes or until just tende. Remove from heat.
- Combine peanut oil, garlic and ginger in large, unheated skillet. Set over high heat until oil is very hot and garlic is fragrant but NOT browning, about 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in soy sauce, crushed red pepper, black pepper, sugar and sesame seeds.
- Stir in brussels sprouts and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss with sesame oil and serve warm.