1/6 Photos of Asian Sticky Chicky
I always use skinless, boneless chicken thighs for this. The breasts are just to dry for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken thighs to the skillet. Quickly brown on both sides.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients except the chopped scallions.
- 4Bring just to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat. Cover and gently simmer for about 30 minutes.
- 6Remove lid and turn over thighs. Continue to cook uncovered until sauce is a thick glaze. This may take only a few minutes. Careful not to let it burn.
- 7Place on a platter or plates and sprinkle with the scallions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Sticky Chicky
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 605.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder