Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
very quick and easy to make dumplings, perfect for a mesh steamer or bamboo rack.
Make and share this Asian Steamed Chicken Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Process chicken in food processor until finely chopped.
- Remove to a medium bowl; stir in carrot, scallions, garlic, cilantro, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. For each dumpling, place about 1 rounded tablespoon of chicken mixture in center of wonton wrapper.
- Dip a finger in a cup of water and run it around edges of wrapper; fold up each corner to center and press together.
- Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and cook until dumplings are firm. about 10 minute.