2.7 carbs per serving BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT LOW CARBING IT -- TRY THIS YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!! Use the left over sauce to pour over your salad --delicious!
- Cut steak into 4 equal portions.
- Place each piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- With a heavy, flat-sided mallet, pound meat firmly but gently all over to a thickness of 1/3 to 1/2 inch.
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, ginger, and cornstarch.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When butter sizzles, add steak.
- Cook, turning once, until steak is well browned on both sides and still pink in center; cut to test (2 to 3 minutes).
- Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- Stir broth mixture, then add to pan, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Then continue to boil and stir until slightly thickened (1 to 2 minutes).
- Pour sauce over steak; drizzle with sesame oil to taste, then sprinkle with green onions.