1/1 Photo of Asian Steak Dinner -- Low Carb
Lee-Anne from Honey Gables's Note:
2.7 carbs per serving BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT LOW CARBING IT -- TRY THIS YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!! Use the left over sauce to pour over your salad --delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into 4 equal portions.
- 2Place each piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- 3With a heavy, flat-sided mallet, pound meat firmly but gently all over to a thickness of 1/3 to 1/2 inch.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, ginger, and cornstarch.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Melt butter in oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- 7When butter sizzles, add steak.
- 8Cook, turning once, until steak is well browned on both sides and still pink in center; cut to test (2 to 3 minutes).
- 9Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- 10Stir broth mixture, then add to pan, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil, stirring.
- 11Then continue to boil and stir until slightly thickened (1 to 2 minutes).
- 12Pour sauce over steak; drizzle with sesame oil to taste, then sprinkle with green onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Steak Dinner -- Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 668.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g