Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light and refreshing!
- 29.58 ml shallots, minced
- 29.58 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 1.23 ml sesame oil
- 1 navel orange
- 170.09 g bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- Cut off peel and white pith from orange. Cut orange into 1/3-inch rounds; cut rounds crosswise in half. Add spinach to dressing; toss to coat. Add avocado and orange; toss gently.
Delicious! My daughter and I had this for lunch today. Made no changes. Thanks loveleesmile for a super-refreshing, easy to assemble salad!
This was so yummy! I got rave reviews about the dressing and the orange and avocado made it light and fresh. I served it with a noodle salad. It was very easy and tasty. Followed the recipe as written.