different rissoles for a change Does not include 30 mins standing time.
Make and share this Asian-Spiced Pork Rissoles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 small red chilies, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 750 g pork mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- 2 cups steamed jasmine rice, and
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
- Combine garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass, green onions and coriander in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Add mince and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix until well combined. Using 2 heaped tablespoons mixture at a time, roll mixture into 16 balls. Flatten slightly. Place rissoles on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium-low heat. Spray both sides rissoles with oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long, thin strips from cucumbers. Spoon rice into bowls. Top with rissoles, cucumber and sweet chilli. Serve.