Asian Spiced Grilled Squash
- Preheat grill to High.
- Peel squash, remove and discard seeds. Cut crosswise into 1/2" thick slices.
- Place butter in a small saucepan and melt over medium heat. Add garlic, scallion and sesame seeds. Cook about 1 minute- do not let garlic brown.
- Stir in maple syrup and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and let boil 1 minute.
- Brush squash slices with sauce.
- Place squash on hot grill, close lid and cook for 2-3 minutes, basting once. Turn squash over and cook 2-3 more minutes, basting once.
- Serve with remaining sauce, adding to any juices that may have run off into the drip pan.