Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Basic Asian Spice Combination
Make and share this Asian Spice Mixture recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container.
Mmmm, what a great spice mix!!! Pink Diamond, this really is great! I luv the combination of the tangy onion with the sharp garlic and spicy ginger. The red pepper flakes and ground pepper add a great dimension. I tried this as a topping on a snack mix and it was so good! I couldnt stop munching! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner of a recipe with us! Made and reviewed for Newest Zaar Tag Game May 2010.