Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spaghetti with an Asian twist and a little bit of heat! I found this recipe through Pinterest and made it on a whim.. and it turned out great! I didn't have all the veggies that was recommended, but this is such a easy recipe to really make your own. I added a little more flavor by cooking some chicken in toasted sesame oil and adding it in. Very good, very easy!
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow pea
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.