- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 dash red pepper, Crushed
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced on a diagonal cut (bias)
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3 ounces frozen snow pea pods (I would use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, Broken
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a custard cup stir together 1/4 c water, soy sauce, cornstarch, and crushed red pepper.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.(You can also just put this mixture in a saucepan and thicken it.).
- Saute carrot in a little oil over medium heat.
- Add snow peas and walnuts.
- Saute till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add soy sauce mixture and serve immediately.