Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best eaten within 30 to 60 minutes of being dressed. Apples can be substituted for pears.
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon asian chile sauce with garlic, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb shredded cabbage or 1⁄2 a head white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 red pears, washed, cored, and cut into julienne
- 1⁄3 cup pickled pickled ginger, shredded
- 3 -4 finely sliced scallions
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a large bowl, toss in remaining ingredients and add salt to taste just before serving.
Very good and different coleslaw. I forgot the miso and used the whole teaspoon of the chili sauce. Delish!