Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best eaten within 30 to 60 minutes of being dressed. Apples can be substituted for pears.
Make and share this Asian Slaw With Red Pears recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon asian chile sauce with garlic, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb shredded cabbage or 1⁄2 a head white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 red pears, washed, cored, and cut into julienne
- 1⁄3 cup pickled pickled ginger, shredded
- 3 -4 finely sliced scallions
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a large bowl, toss in remaining ingredients and add salt to taste just before serving.
Very good and different coleslaw. I forgot the miso and used the whole teaspoon of the chili sauce. Delish!