1/1 Photo of Asian Slaw
Elana's Pantry's Note:
I am on a coleslaw roll. In fact, my children are so tired of coleslaw that they have begged me to stop making it; I made coleslaw with dinner every night last week and just can't get enough crunchy cabbage. http://www.elanaspantry.com/asian-slaw/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped cabbage and grated carrots in a large bowl (will be about 5-7 cups of veggies).
- 2In a separate bowl, combine almond butter, vinegars, oil, lime juice, ginger and stevia, mixing thoroughly.
- 3Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds.
- 4Stir dressing into bowl with veggies.
- 5Serve, topping with remaining sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: