Recipe by Elana's Pantry
I am on a coleslaw roll. In fact, my children are so tired of coleslaw that they have begged me to stop making it; I made coleslaw with dinner every night last week and just can't get enough crunchy cabbage. http://www.elanaspantry.com/asian-slaw/
- 1 head napa cabbage, chiffonade
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 59.14 ml roasted almond butter
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml ume plum vinegar
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml fresh ginger, zested (I used a microplane])
- 0.45 ml stevia
- 59.14 ml toasted sesame seeds (2 tablespoons for dressing and 2 tablespoons for garnishing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chopped cabbage and grated carrots in a large bowl (will be about 5-7 cups of veggies).
- In a separate bowl, combine almond butter, vinegars, oil, lime juice, ginger and stevia, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds.
- Stir dressing into bowl with veggies.
- Serve, topping with remaining sesame seeds.