- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides, then transfer to a plate.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoons oil and cook garlic, ginger, and green onions for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to the pan and add broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.