Recipe by Budgiegirl
This is an easy low point recipe for Weight Watchers. Be sure to really drain the shrimp or the wrap will be really runny. You can find Hoisin sauce at most grocery stores but to get the really good stuff go to an Asian Market or whole food health store. 1 point per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core but at 1 point per wrap who cares?
- 4 cups stir fry vegetables
- 8 ounces frozen shrimp, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 latortilla factory tortillas