Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy low point recipe for Weight Watchers. Be sure to really drain the shrimp or the wrap will be really runny. You can find Hoisin sauce at most grocery stores but to get the really good stuff go to an Asian Market or whole food health store. 1 point per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core but at 1 point per wrap who cares?
- 4 cups stir fry vegetables
- 8 ounces frozen shrimp, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 latortilla factory tortillas
- Defrost shrimp under running water.
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet.
- Add stir fry vegetables and green onion.
- Stir fry until hot.
- Add hoisin sauce and heat through.
- Place 2/3 cup on each tortilla.
- Wrap and eat.