Recipe by Crabbycakes
This is a recipe served at Walt Disney World. Love the Oriental flair.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last week and I noticed I hadn't rated it yet...wonderful! We had it for dinner with a fruit bowl for desert. I did cut the recipe in half and used toasted sesame oil since I didn't have regular in the house. Will be making this again. Made for Unrated Asian Recipe Tag July-August 2009.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked,peeled & deveined and chilled
- 1 lb soba noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, washed & cleaned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 onion, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄8 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water 3-5 minutes, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Toss with sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and salt& pepper.
- Chill until needed.
- Mix chili sauce, lime juice, hoisin sauce and cilantro in medium size bowl.
- Mix noodles and vegetables (except for green onions) in a bowl.
- Portion noodles onto each of 4 plates.
- Arrange shrimp on top of noodles.
- Drizzle each plate with chili sauce and, hoisin, garnish with green onions.