1 hr 10 mins
This is a recipe served at Walt Disney World. Love the Oriental flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked,peeled & deveined and chilled
- 1 lb soba noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup snow peas, washed & cleaned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/8 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1Cook soba noodles in boiling water 3-5 minutes, drain and rinse with cool water.
- 2Toss with sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and salt& pepper.
- 3Chill until needed.
- 4Mix chili sauce, lime juice, hoisin sauce and cilantro in medium size bowl.
- 6Mix noodles and vegetables (except for green onions) in a bowl.
- 7Portion noodles onto each of 4 plates.
- 8Arrange shrimp on top of noodles.
- 9Drizzle each plate with chili sauce and, hoisin, garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 223.3 mg
- Sodium 1501.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 43.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
rice wine vinegar