1/1 Photo of Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad
This is the easiest of salads to prepare and it's healthy too with lots of fresh veggies and no oil. I think it tastes best if you let it marinate in the dressing for an hour or so but you can serve it right away as well. If you like a bit of kick, add some chopped hot chili peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g thick long egg noodles (like those used in a chinese stir fry - I use Sharwood's)
- 500 g cooked shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped or cut into slivers
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped or cut into rounds
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- mint sprig, for garnish
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Drain, rinse and let cool completely.
- 3In large serving bowl, combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, zucchini, green onions, mint, coriander and cooled noodles.
- 4Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- 5Garnish with mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 428.0 mg
- Sodium 2578.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 68.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: